What is Brass Metal?
Brass is a popular alloy of both copper and zinc, possessing low friction and acoustic properties. Among other things, this makes brass metal particularly popular when it comes to making musical instruments.
Because of its resemblance to gold, brushed brass sheet metal is also commonly used for decorative purposes. It is great for jewellery making, decorative applications, model making and brass worktops. In recent years, warm tones like brass, bronze and rose gold have become increasingly popular in home design.
Brass rod/round bar
Round brass bars are used in a wide variety of applications including the manufacture and repair of gates, railings, fencing and for decorative purposes. We have a large range of brass rods available from stock, but if you don't see the specification you require please call our sales team. We supply conveniently sizes lengths in grade CZ121 that offer solid corrosion resistance and the ability to machine down or make custom components from. Our brass rods can supplied from as small as 3.2mm in diameter to larger diameters giving our customers ample choice and options for their projects.We are also able to provide brass round bar your specific lengths required, please contact our sales team who will be happy to assist.
Brass rod specification
- Our brass rods are supplied in grade CZ121 - perfect for turned parts and machining.
- We typically supply our brass round bars in a mill finish
- Our brass bars are supplied in convenient lengths of 1m and 1.5m. We can supply the exact length you require as well.
- We supply solid brass round bar from 3.2mm in diameter onwards, great for model making to machining parts.
- Our brass round bars have great electrical conductivity and corrosion resistance attributes.
Buy brass rods at London metal store
With over 25 years experience in the metalwork industry we have a wealth of experience in assisting our customer choose the right materials for their needs. Not only can we assist the selection of brass bars, we can if required help with the fabrication and manufacture of brass components. If you need help navigating our metal store, or can’t find what you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to call our team on 0203 002 63 53 or drop us an email at email@example.com.